Terms and Conditions
PubTriviaQuiz.com (PTQ) provides trivia packages subject to the following terms and conditions. Clients of PTQ are assumed to have read and agreed with these conditions.
Use of Site
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. PTQ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Purchasing Trivia Packs
Visitors to this Web site who become customers of PTQ agree to the following conditions:
Each customer is granted a limited license to operate a Trivia Night subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
1. The customer agrees to use in its original form the materials contained in a PTQ package, including but not limited to answer sheets and questions without prior consent from PTQ.
2. The customer agrees to pay the amount listed on the website in full prior to delivery.
3. Each package purchased is only available for a single use after which the contents must be discarded.
4. The package including the questions purchased must not be reproduced, copied, sold or resold without consent from PTQ.
5. PTQ has the right to list the Customer in its testimonials page.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to check local regulations to make sure the trivia night is run legally. PTQ only supplys the package and all other aspects of the trivia night are the responsibility of the customer.
PTQ carefully selects and monitors its questions for quality and accuracy. However, PTQ cannot guarantee the acuracy of all its questions and it's the responsibility of the customer to check the questions prior to the event to ensure accuracy. In certain circumstances PTQ will make refunds to clients in the event of an incorrect question.