What information does PTQ collect?
* Information that you have provided which may identify you, such as your name, address and contact details which you enter in a form or survey on our website;
* Information that you have provided in the form of feedback or email; and
* Your permission to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to send you special offers from time to time.
Cookies may be used to store visitors' preferences and to record session information.
When you visit PTQ, the following information is recorded for statistical purposes:
* Your IP address;
* The date and time of your visit to the site;
* The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
* The referring web page; and
* If you contact us, the type of browser and operating system that you use
How does PTQ use the information collected?
- All information disclosed to PTQ may be accessed by authorised PTQ staff
- PTQ will not disclose or sell any information collected to third parties.
Payment for PTQ products is handled by an external payment provider. PTQ does not collect any information in this process.